Flieger, grüß' mir die Sonne, grüß' mir die Sterne und grüß' mir den Mond. Dein Leben, das ist ein Schweben, durch die Ferne, die keiner bewohnt! - Hans Albers, F.P.1 antwortet nicht (Adaptation in the 80s: Extrabreit)

Friday 5 February 2016

Showdown with Darth Angral

My spoilery ventures as a Jedi Knight in SWTOR continue. Alderann was the last chapter in the first story arc, now I have reached showdown time.

Uphrades is an apocalypse; the planet´s atmosphere is on fire, thanks to Darth Angal bein in posession of the Republic´s superweapon, the climate killer. My heroine catches an SOS signal from a freighter which is being boarded. To the rescue, the survivors deliver detailed protocols of the weapons terrible work, having practically set aflame the atmosphere. A litte  question of morale whether the freighter should enter the still imprisoned planet in order to bring supplies to the last remaining survivors down there. They will be trapped too, not knowing for how long. Of course my heroine supports this kind of heroism!

This seems to have been a test run. Angral is headed for Tython, powering up his weapon. About time for the final confrontation with this bugger! And interesting it becomes. After sabotaging the ship´s power, the imminent threat is gone. However, in comes a big surprise during the confrontation with Darth Angral: My companion Kira, by virtue a "daughter" of the Emperor, gets possessed and my heroine thus adressed by the Emperor himself. Thus Jedi master has to fight Jedi padawan after Darth Angral is finally done for. The fights are short as usual, and Kira finally manages to fend off the dark influence (hopefully thanks to the many light side points and positive influence I stuffed onto her so far!).


- unfortunately, screenshots of the cutscenes seem to be not possible










All done for, the Jedi Council honors our achievements and promotes Kira to full Jedi Knight status.

Back on the ship, my heroine gets contacted by a ghost. Master Orgus lives on through the force like Obi-Wan-Kenobi does. He sends us to Tatooine once more, a stranded ship is in need an bears a message of great urgency.

The direction this mission takes me opens up new parts of the map and of course some side missions. Two heroic missions yield a nice surprise. Apparently, the loot is adapted to my heroine´s real level. Since by now she is level 53, the equipment I get is pretty overpowered for a mere level 30 Tatooine!



 - total domination











In the end, the ship I discover is that of a Jedi and I can save him from assaulting Sith. He was on a vital mission which makes my heroine being summoned once more to Tython and bring his surveillance data.

In the Jedi Council, Master Tol Braga is one of those "ugly" aliens and presents a bold plan: To capture the Emperor himself. My heroine is nominated for the team as the best fighter of the Jedi. First stop: Balmorra.

No comments:

Post a Comment